25 May 2005

LIVERPOOL CHAMPIONS!!! HURRAH!!!

I seem to have had a relapse of my Liverpool fanage. For most of my teenage years, my bedroom wall was adorned with pictures of Liverpool FC, not in a girly fancying the players sense, but more in a tomboyish loving the team way. I don't think I ever fancied any of the players really, although I liked Steve McManaman alot.

Anyway tonight was brilliant. What a brilliant comeback to win the UEFA Champions League
Have had too many beers to do the clever linking with the name thing right now.

I think it was all down to my mother.

She went out of the room to get something and as she came back in, Liverpool scored their first goal. So dad and I told her to go out and come back in again, which she did and less than a minute later, Liverpool scored again. After that, they had the power to succeed and no longer required my mother to exit and re-enter the room.

Mother got quite into the match and nabbed my Liverpool scarf and waved it about and started criticising the players and calling AC Milan the "white shits" deliberately and insisting she meant to say "white shirts". I just referred to them as "Daz whites" and the "Daz doorstep challenge"

In the local paper today there was a picture of the many many Liverpool fans from Northern Ireland who were at the international airport to fly over to Turkey for the match, so they shall all be returning drunkenly tomorrow and I shall have to tell them how to get out of the airport and where the toilets are etc. I shall also be sure to tell them that Liverpool did a bloody good job!!

3Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home