09 May 2005

Revenge of the Giant Pink Mushroom

Beneath the orange clouds you'll see his shadow form. As you try to run along the green sand, it engulfs you.

"Help!! Get out of the way giant purple seagull! Stupid bloody seagulls, they're everywhere. Even in my hair and up my nose."

As you trip over the carcass of the giant purple seagull whose name was Geoffrey, but who was known to close friends as Bob, you hear a voice like thunder except a bit louder and without the lightning.

"Give me back my precious buttons, you foolish fiend!!"

Thump! The Giant Pink Mushroom lands behind you with a noise like a thousand angry farts but without the................. Anyway, screaming won't help you now. You should have left his beloved buttons where you found them in the little yellow phonebox. Silly little girl!!

"Honest guv, it wasn't me. I haven't been near your special buttons. It was Geoffrey a.k.a. Bob who stole them really. He gave them to his wife as a birthday present."

"Grrr!! You little liar! You're wearing my buttons! Give them back this instant or I'll bite your fookin' head off and your ears too and even your nose!!

"Be gone, ye foolish seedling. I am telling the tooth, the whole tooth!"

It's too late you fool. He doesn't believe you and he's coming to get you.

CRUNCH! GULP!

0Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home