13 September 2005

Home Early

My college course was supposed to be from 5-9, but it finished just before 7. This wasn't because of any specific trouble, just as a safety precaution really. I was glad, I didn't really want to sit there for four hours!!! It's been about two years since I've been to any sort of lesson, I was getting fed up after an hour! I'm sure it will be four hours next week, so I better brace myself. I have a two hour class tomorrow night which I think I will like better because it's audio typing and I like typing.

When I came out of college, I couldn't get hold of my parents to come and get me grrr!!!! I tried the house phone and both their mobiles, no answer!! Parents are useless. I couldn't get a bus home because the buses at been taken off at 6.30 as a precaution. Luckily my cousin who lives nearby was home so I went round to hers.

I did emergency stops today in my driving lesson. I loved them!! They are so fun!! My instructor said I did them really well too. I suppose they are quite important. I think they are exciting like being on a fairground ride haha.

I also reversed into a parking space again, although I had forgotten how to do it since last week so I didn't quite get in the lines the first time. I have another driving lesson tomorrow, hopefully I'll be a bit better having had two close together.

Just relaxing with a nice Chianti now. Think I'll do some practise on my keyboard. I'm in quite a good mood.

5Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home