30 April 2006

This is intriguing

While doing my usual pfaffing about online, I discovered another interesting website.

I really like this one in fact. I think it's a really good idea.

Dosh Tracker

It tells you where your money has been! As it says on the website "Ever wondered where the notes in your pocket have been or where it will go next? This is the place to find out!"

It's rather odd that when you register and select your region, one of the Northern Ireland region options is Powys!!! I'm sure that should be in Wales!

I entered a fiver and a tenner that I happened to have taking up space in my wallet. They are quite new and I was the first person to register them so there was no info on where they had been.

I think this is a great site hehe. I have a feeling that I shall be registering every single bank note I get for some time to come!!

1Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home