16 May 2006

Online again!!

Hurrah, we've got NTL in our new flat. I felt very strange without internet access in a similar way to how you might feel if someone came and took all the taps out of your house.

I have ordered a wireless router which should hopefully arrive soon. The wireless router I had at home was for ADSL and therefore wouldn't work with NTL so I had to get a DSL one. Bah!

Our new flat is very nice. We have a balcony! There is a photo of me on the balcony with a glass of wine which I shall post soon. Shall have to get a similar one of Jackie on the balcony, although we are off alcohol for a wee while. We had two drinking sessions last week which went on into the early hours of the morning and required fizzy good the next day!

3Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home