16 July 2006

Hello Again

I was away in Scotland again but I'm back now unfortunately. Back to the boring normality of going to work etc. filling in the time until I go back over again.

On the plus side, we've got lots of new games for the Playstation that Jackie's boyfriend bought and I'll get paid more this month so I'll be able to get new clothes, although I probably won't because I hate clothes shopping. The only time I seem to get new clothes is when I go into Primark on my lunch break, walk round quickly and buy lots of clothes that look vaguely interesting then I try them on when I get home and if they are no good, I'll bring them back the next day. I find its a very efficient way to clothes shop. You don't have to bother standing in a queue to try stuff on or spend ages trying to wade through people.

2Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home