26 October 2005

Crime of the Century

HOW DARE BIRD'S EYE "IMPROVE" THEIR CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA!!!!

It now tastes like chicken floating in tomato sauce. It's lost it's tikka masala, even the chicken doesn't taste as good. It was my favourite frozen meal, why couldn't they leave it alone?? Grrrr DONKEYS!!!!

I hate when food manufacturers "improve" things. They make things worse. It's just a label to stick on the food to cover up the fact that they are now using cheaper or less ingredients. It's not just with food in fact, with other products too. Ah, simple things annoy me. I'll just have to make my own chicken tikka masala from now on or go out to Indian restaurants.

I've been very rubbish at updating my blog with anything useful or entertaining of late. It's due to the fact I've been very busy .Yes, I've been incredibly busy sitting about daydreaming about someone very wonderful and when I've not been doing that I've been talking to this someone wonderful. In fact the percentage of time I have spent daydreaming about this someone wonderful is probably about 20% and the time I spend talking to this amazing person is around 70%, which leaves 10% of the time for me to talk to other people about my someone wonderful. So, as you can see my life is revolving around this person. In fact, this person is probably the best thing in my life at the moment really. I'm going to shut up now before I go off into another daydream..............


Anyway, in other news, I went to see Michael Nyman on saturday. Thoroughly odd chap, as many pianists seem to be. He did not smile once. He looked as miserable as a sack of potatoes through the whole thing. He can certainly play the piano though. I enjoyed him playing his pieces from the film The Piano which is one of my favourite films. However he played along to some really odd black and white films from the 1920's which were rather spooky and I found his accompanyment rather monotonous.

On sunday night, I went to see
Harry Hill and he was fantastic. He's so random. I love random! He made a woman come up on stage and play a game of interspecies swing ball with a hamster.

I ought to be in an Audio Typing class right now but I'm skiving mehehe. At least I'm still doing some typing. Although I don't have a voice calling me "Operator" and telling me what sort of thing I'm typing and what I have to type.
"Operator, this is a blog entry" hehehe

6Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home