09 January 2006

Probably the best crisps in the world........

Ah, all this talk about Golden Wonder collapsing and the discussions about crisps. I felt compelled to post to let everyone know that these are the most delicious crisps in the world:
..........and I encourage people to order a box off the website, you won't be disappointed. If you are, I'll give you your money back......well, no I won't really. But if you don't like them, you could send them to me.
---------
I've just had a look round the Tayto website and there are games!!! There is Pacman!! Well Snackman hehe fantastic!!
Unfortunately they have stuck a massive £4 on delivery in the UK. Delivery used to be free to UK, bah!!! On the plus side, they now deliver to seemingly every country in the world!! Ohhh and you can get Tayto t-shirts and things!!

3Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home