13 December 2005

Space Cadets

I can't believe this I really don't believe these people think they are in space. It's all so very fake, they must know it's a load of rubbish and are just going along with it. I have to say I've only watched bits of it because, like Big Brother the majority of it is very boring. In fact Space Cadets has many more boring bits than Big Brother.

Anyway, I hope they don't really believe they are in space. It will cause me to lose faith in the human race. My rat Henry wouldn't fall for that. The bloke presenting (can't remember his name) really looks like someone from the 1950's.

Very much looking forward to flying over to my man on saturday. Have set things aside for packing but not actually started packing yet.

Had Excel test in ECDL class tonight and somehow got 96%. We have just 2 tests left now, Microsoft Access (which I'm dreading) and Basic Concepts of IT. We've got a good long break for Christmas though and don't start back until 3rd January.

I'm thinking of doing some courses after these ones finish. I was thinking of doing a German course and a sign language course.

I was selected for a training day for work which took place on monday. It's called Welcome All - info about it here: Welcome All

Basically it's training to learn how to give good customer service to people with disabilities and learning difficulties. I found it really interesting and certainly feel much more confident about serving customers with disabilites. When I was working at the airport, a deaf lady came up to the counter needing help and I felt so embarrassed that I didn't know how to communicate with her and I panicked a bit. Luckily she was really nice and very confident and gestured for a pen and paper so she could explain what she needed and then I felt more relaxed. After that training day I know I won't panic next time. I got a badge to wear with my uniform and will get a certificate as well :)

2Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home