23 March 2007

I'm still here

Hello there. I'm still in existence, just got lazy about posting again.

Lots of stuff has happened. I am now full time at work which is nice because I get a regular wage and plenty of exercise from walking to and from work each day!!

My beloved has moved in so I have a wee family now with my bloke and my little rat Henry.

Henry has a playpen which he loves. I got the idea from this website:

http://www.petratscanada.com/

I'm going to New York soon to see my wee nephew and there's another baby on the way which is due in September. I have a feeling its going to be a girl.

My mobile has gone kaputt, well the camera part anyway, it won't take photos anymore and photos that I had as contact pictures don't work anymore. A lot of other pictures have gone as well. They seem to be corrupt. I've not even had the phone that long and I've not used the camera on it much. Don't really know what to do about it. Maybe I could go into a phone shop and ask.

3Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home