02 November 2006

Hello

I thought it was about time I posted.

It's getting nippy these days and we can't afford to use the heating because it's Economy 7 which is probably the most expensive kind of heating around. However I have employed the use of candles and keeping the door closed to keep my bedroom nice and warm. It's very effective. If I go to the loo or kitchen or something and then come back into my room, it's noticeably warmer than the rest of the flat. So there's a tip for you, if you want cheap heat. Of course, you do have to be careful where you place candles and not fall asleep with them lit and stuff.

We haven't received any more nuisance phonecalls since Mrs McLoughlin choked to death on an avocado. They must have believed us. They must have thought that Mrs McLoughlin choking to death on an avocado sounded more likely than her not living here.

I had to go on a wee trip for work to the Sperrins region (www.sperrinstourism.com) I'll not write about it now because I can't be bothered. Got paid for the two days I was there and got all my meals and an overnight stay in a four star hotel as well. First time I'd stayed in a proper hotel. Had a triple room all to myself. Anyway I'll write more about the trip another time.

My parents and grandparents have gone to New York to see wee Ravin. So now I only have my boyfriend here to look after me. Well I suppose I don't need looking after really, but I do feel slightly vulnerable with my family away.

Right I'm off now to check all my candles aren't threatening to set fire to the flat.

2Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home