10 August 2005

Piano Lesson Number 1

Well, I had my first lesson this evening. It was way over in east Belfast so I had to get two buses. The bus got me there 25 mins before my lesson was supposed to start and I didn't like to turn up that early so I wandered about for about 15 mins before going to her house.

I was quite surprised to see that see was very young, I think she's is probably a couple of years younger than me. I had imagined someone middle aged or at least in their thirties for some reason.

I'm looking forward to learning. Wish I had a piano or full size keyboard to practise on though. I need a bigger house so I can buy my own piano!!!

It was really warm here today and now it's gone all dark cloudy and oppressive ohhhh.... It's making me feel anxious and edgy. It's odd the way the weather can affect brainwaves and things.

Hmmm........

9Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home