20 September 2005

Another Dream

Right, this time I was looking at a row of potted plants and I felt all calm and lovely. They were really nice plants, although I don't know exactly what they were. I was watching them being watered and tended to and I felt really happy.

I think at one point flowers came into the dream as well.

Anyone have any ideas, can't find anything about dreaming about potted plants!!! But it reminds me of that dream thingy had in the bible about the fertile crops or something.

Oh I've just thought, perhaps my dream meant that, like a well looked after plant, I too will be cared for and tended to and will feel happy and content.

11Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home