16 November 2005

Well, I've finally met my someone wonderful and he is even more wonderful in person. His name is Dean and he has beautiful brown eyes hehe. I wish we'd had longer together, he was only really here for an evening and a morning. We're going to try and see each other at least once a month. It's hard to believe he's already been and gone after all the time we waited to meet. Feel sad that he's gone, but happy that I'm going to see much more of him in the future. I had a wonderful time with him. I was nervous meeting him at the start even though I was almost certain things would be fine. As soon as I met him though, I felt really comfortable with him. He's very special. I miss him already.

Another internet meeting success story :)

8Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home