02 November 2005

Where have all the bees gone?

Last night I had a dream about bees. Well I think it was last night. I don't believe that when something triggers a memory of a dream that it was necessarily last night that we had it. It could have been a few nights ago, a week ago etc. There's no way of knowing really is there?

Anyway, enough of my dream philosophy; there were lots of bees flying out of a shed thing and all around me. In real life this would terrify me, but in the dream it was comforting and calming. After a while the bees stopped coming out of the shed and I was wondering where all the bees had gone. I looked around and noticed they were flying about everywhere. They weren't in swarms, just loads and loads flying about happily and they weren't making any noise. The place I was in was really idyllic as well. I found these definitions:


Bees
Activity. Productivity. Social life. Happiness in life. Success in love. Good earnings. Bees signify pleasant and profitable engagements

and this one

Bees
To see bees in your dream, symbolizes good luck, harmony, and bliss. Bees are also symbolic of work and industry as represented by the common phrase "busy as a bee."


I'm glad it means something good!!

4Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home