08 December 2005

Yummy Yummy Currywurst!!!

Went to the Christmas markets at the city hall again. I managed to resist buying fudge this time and me and daddy got Currywurst. It's very scrumptious. We are going to go down again some night soon and have german larger and Bratwurst!! I think I'll be having some more mulled cider as well.

I haven't bought any Christmas pressies yet, eek!!! I'm still not sure who I'm needing to buy for though. I think I better get my cousins something cause one of them showed me what she was getting me for Christmas today. I know what I'm getting my mum and my granny and I have an idea what to get my granda. Not sure about my dad though, a bottle of whisky and some socks or something hehe I suppose I ought to be more original than that. It's mum's job to get him socks anyway.

My piano comes in the morning, I'm so excited, it's like Christmas coming early except I paid for the piano myself. It's as if I've bought myself a really great Christmas present. I shall take a photo of it and post it on my blog tomorrow. Stay tuned!!

It's my work Christmas dinner tomorrow, Deb is coming up here at about 6ish so I can show her my piano. There are pre-dinner drinks in town at 5.30 but we're not going to bother with that. We'll have a wee glass of something here first I'm sure. I'm not planning on drinking much because I have work on saturday morning. Of course I might end up getting totally wasted who knows!!!

Just listening to John Lennon tribute thing on Radio 2. It's weird to think I was only three months old when he was murdered yet he still became an inspiration for me and I grew up on his music and the Beatles music.

John Lennon RIP

3Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home