27 November 2005

Wonderful, fantastic, amazing, incredible...............and I'm not just talking about the Harry Potter film!!!!

Ah, I've had the most lovely weekend with my beloved Dean. It's so depressing being back in my room gloomily contemplating having to go to work tomorrow when about 5 hours ago I was in his arms. Feel very lonely. Trying to be positive and concentrate on looking forward to seeing him again.

The wee cabin we stayed in was really nice and cosy. Harry Potter was brilliant. I thought it was definitely the best film yet. I think you get to know the characters more in this one rather than it just being a chain of events.

Hopefully getting my piano at the end of the week or start of next week.

2Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home