23 November 2005

Vive le Weekend!!!

I can't wait until the weekend!!!!!! Going to see my darling man! This week is going so slowly, I need a fast forward button!! I'll also get to have a few pints of cider with my mate Jax at the weekend and hopefully go to see Harry Potter with my beloved. I don't think I've ever looked forward to anything as much as I'm looking forward to this weekend.

I'm concerned I'm being too optimistic though. I'm not used to being optimistic. I usually worry something will go wrong so I'm prepared in case it does. But Dean makes me feel all optimistic and happy and things hehe.

I better talk about something else before people stop reading if they haven't done already!!

Had a very good driving lesson this morning. Was feeling much more confident and I'm starting to get the hang of the clutch. Dad is going to take me out a few times as well. I think he's taking me out this afternoon. I passed my ECDL module last night as well hehe. I can't believe how good my life is at the moment. I'm so lucky.

2Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home