14 January 2006

3 days until I go to Glasgow!!!!

I'm looking forward to my wee holiday staying with my mate. I've not seen her for a while and she has a new place now which sounds nice.

I made a few little changes to my blog which probably no-one has noticed. If you look over in the sidebar, you'll notice I've added a few more blogs to my "blogs I have approved" list so you can check them out if you are feeling adventurous.

I've also added a couple more things to the "things I like" section and I've done away with Beethoven and Waterhouse and replaced it with Balderdash and Piffle. I don't know why I'm saying all this because you can see for yourself.

Anyway, nothing exciting to report except that I appear to have a car now. It's sat in the driveway, I've not had a look at it yet. It belonged to my great uncle who just died recently and if I want it, I can have it for next to nothing. I'll need to have a wee drive in it first before I decide if I'm going to take it. It's 11 years old but in good condition. It's a bottle green Clio. It was dark when I got home from work so I couldn't see the colour but it sounds nice.

1Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home