10 January 2006

Hurrah no more ECDL!!!!

Just completed the last two modules for the EDCL course. Was convinced I was going to fail Microsoft Access because I only used it for the first time in class last week and I don't have it at home so couldn't do any practice tests.....also I hadn't read the manual!! I tried to read it but I didn't understand it and it made my brain hurt.
Anyway I got 91% in the Microsoft Access module!!!!!! Lots of lucky guesswork for quite a few questions I think!
While I was on a roll, decided to the the Basic Concepts of IT multiple choice module straight after and I got 97% in that!!! There were a few questions that were absolutely ridiculous though and the correct answer was obvious. There were a couple like the early questions in "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?". I actually laughed out loud at one of them, it was so stupid. There were some quite hard ones though. Quite a few questions were about input and output devices and peripherals. Ohhh I've just remembered one of the questions :

Q: Which of these is NOT an operating system?

A: Windows XP
B. Windows XL
C. Windows ME
D. Windows 2000


hehe, I wish I could remember the one that made me laugh. Oh well. Glad I passed anyway. We had 45 mins to answer the 36 multiple choice questions. I handed the printout of my result to the tutor after 12 mins and she was rather surprised I'd finished already hehe. Tomorrow night I have my Audio Transcription exam which should be ok. I hope!!! Exams are so stressful!!!

2Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home