11 June 2005

Preparations

Well, it's not long until I'm off to New York now. A matter of days!!!

Today I got some more clothes and the all important sunblock. It's bloody expensive stuff!! It was £10.49 a bottle. Luckily Boots had a buy one get one free offer on it.

It's a pain having to bother with sunblock, not that I like getting sun, just that it's a pain having to put the stuff on all the time. But since I had that skin cancer thing, I have to avoid the big bad sun. I like being pale anyway. I've never seen the attraction of looking tanned. My cousin does, however, she puts the fake stuff on in layers. She's beginning to resemble Cilla from Coronation Street!! Hideous!!

Well I emailed a piano teacher about having some lessons. Been wanting to learn piano for ages. Making up tunes on my keyboard is no longer enough for me. I want to play proper stuff, especially as I've really got into classical music the last couple of years.

I want to buy a piano as well. The cost wouldn't be too much of a problem, but I would have nowhere to put it!! If I'm having lessons though, I'll need to be able to practise at home really. My keyboard is of a highly inferior size. It only has 3 octaves...............I think that's the right term for it.

Perhaps I could get a fold up piano.............or maybe not.

2Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home