30 January 2006

Yay!! I've done stuff!!

I've booked my driving theory test!! I'm doing it on Wednesday 22nd Feb at 9.30am!!! Not a great time but the other dates around that time were at 8.30am!! I bought the AA book of official theory test questions and answers, although I probably should have got a book of theory test questions for Northern Ireland in hindsight, seeing as our highway code is slightly different. As far as I'm aware though, the only difference is that on the mainland they have a few more roadsigns than we have. There must be more differences I suppose though.

Anyway, I'm starting driving lessons again on wednesday and the idea this time is to do one everyday for about 2 weeks and then apply for my practical test, well after I've done the theory one because I can't apply for it before then.

I spent almost 4 hours doing a job application form!!! Those things take ages and are very stressful!! It was an online only application as well. It looks a very good job. That ECDL was a desirable criteria so just as well I've done that. An essential criteria was a full driving licence and access to personal transport. I put on the form that I had my own car and was awaiting a date for my driving test, just a slight porky there. Mum told me to put that though. I have everything else they asked for apart from the driving which I'm sure will lower my chances. Oh well, the closing date is 10th Feb so I won't hear anything until at least a week after then.

I'm very upset that I've missed Life on Mars because I was doing that application form! I'd been looking forward to it all week as well and somehow forgot all about it!! I have a terrible feeling it's not going to be repeated as well :(

6Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home