05 February 2006

Here is the four things thingy that Emma at
A day in the life of a terrible mother tagged me for.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1) Sales Assistant at Evans clothes job
2)Sales Assistant at Paco clothes shop
3)Customer Service Advisor at Aberdeen Football Club
4)Travel Advisor in tourist information office

They are basically all the jobs I've had in my life!!!

Four movies I would watch over and over again:

1)Withnail and I
2) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
3)The Lion King
4)The Life of Brian

Four places I have lived:

1) Belfast
2)Aberdeen

That's it, I've only ever lived in 2 places

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1)Life on Mars
2)Black Books
3)The Mighty Boosh
4)Harry Hill's TV Burp

Four places I have been on holiday:

(I have never actually been "on holiday" but these are places I have been to visit relatives)

1)New York
2)Washington DC
3)Connecticut
4)Yorkshire

Four websites I visit daily:

1) BBC News
2)Channel Four Comedy Forum
3)and um....people's blogs.

That's it. Don't know how I manage to spend so much time on the internet really!!

Four of my favourite foods:

1) Thai green curry with chicken
2)Chicken tikka masala
3)My homemade Chicken Chow Mein
4)My own invention pasta dish

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1)Anywhere Dean is

Umm... that's it.

Four people to tag:

1) My lovely boyfriend at World of Ordinary (I'm not hopeful, he hasn't posted on his blog since October!!!)
2) My mate Jackie at her Jax blog
3)Jackie's boyfriend Adam at The Demon Realm
4)My web-friend Biscuits at Tea and Biscuits

3Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home