14 June 2005

Packing

Some people have to make a big fuss and drama about it.

My mum has taken over proceedings and it's become a military operation. There's no use trying to do it myself, I have given up. I shall find unusual and random items of clothing and food in my case when I open it in New York. When I am asked at check-in if I have packed the case myself and if anyone else may have interferred with it, I shall have restrain myself from saying "Yes, my mother."

Unexpected things I have found in my case have included bacon, soda bread, underwear I'd never seen before, chocolates, plates, men's underwear, pasta, cup-a-soups and clothes that I had expressly told her I didn't want to bring.

As long as she doesn't put in any type of explosives or firearms or illegal drugs.

2Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home