12 June 2005

Piano Lessons

The piano woman emailed back and I should be starting lessons in August. Yay!!

Very excited now!

For the past week, I've been waking up with a sore woolly head. I thought it was because of the bright sun early in the morning coming into my room and waking me up at ridiculous times and then me going to sleep again and getting woken up by it repeatedly.

Anyway, I have the headache again this morning and it was a dull morning so I don't think it was the sun.....hmmmmm........it's most annoying, I can't get rid of my woolly head unless I take aspirin or something and I don't like taking tablets unless I really need to.

Anyway, it may just be that I'm not sleeping well because I'm a wee bit stressed about going to America on my own.

5Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home