15 August 2005

Well I thought I had it sorted out!!

Bah!! I registered for those courses at the Belfast Institute today. Cost me £160 for both of them. I thought the OCR one I registered for included the optional modules, well that's the way it sounds on the website and on the leaflet. However when I got home and looked at the prospectus, all the "optional" modules are listed separately with separate prices and separate classes, so it looks like all I have registered and paid for is the basic Text Processing course and if I want to do Audio Transcription, I have to pay for it separately and go to a separate class for it. It's all very confusing and badly explained really!! Well, I really want the audio transcription one, so I'm going to have to phone up tomorrow and get the course changed. I don't want to pay for it as well as the text processing one. I'll already be doing six hours a week with the ECDL. I don't want another four hours on top of that!!

The only problem is that the audio transcription is only taught on a wednesday evening from 6 to 8 and I have my piano lesson on a wednesday evening. I'm going to have to try and reschedule that. Ah things are so complicated and fussy!!!

And there is a bloody helicopter making an awful noise directly above us again!!!! I think it's cause some bloke from round here was shot dead this morning because of that loyalist feud thing. Well he was shot at the other side of town. I think the helicopter is just hovering to look out for any signs of trouble. It's really starting to get on my wick though!!!

Well, I have just written the most boring and moany post ever!!!

I shall have to make up for it by posting some sort of amusing picture later.

6Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home