15 June 2005

New York, here I come!!!

In 9 hours I shall be going into the sky in a big bit of metal.

I have more things for other people in my case, than I have for myself. I still don't know how exactly I'm going to get to my brother's when I get over there. I'm just planning to work it out when I land.

Anyway, this is my last post before I go away. I don't know if I will get much chance to update while I'm away. There be a computer but there will also be lots of people in the house so when I do get online, it may only be briefly.

Anyway, feel free to comment amongst yourselves. I shall be online to check email now and again and will pop into my blog as well.

Up, up and away!!!

1Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home