12 February 2006

"BELFAST IS THE MOST ROMANTIC CITY IN THE WORLD"

As ridiculous as it sounds, someone famous did actually say that. I'm not sure if this person was on medication or experimenting with drugs at the time.

It's in the January/February Belfast guide which we distribute at work and there are also some "useful" ideas for romantic activities in Belfast.

I don't see how Belfast is romantic really. Apart from a walk up the Cavehill there's nothing else romantic about Belfast as far as I can see (and I can see very far from the top of the Cavehill!)

I'm not going to tell you just yet who this famous person is because I want to see if anyone can guess. I'll have to give you some clues I suppose. This person is pretty old, definitely older than 50 and is well-known in the UK and possibly other places for their love of music and they have a long running music programme featuring live bands and artists performing all sorts of music. That's all the clues so far.

I suppose Belfast might turn out to be romantic for me over the next week as my beloved will be here with me. We'll definitely be going up the Cavehill. Perhaps I might discover other romantic things to do in Belfast. Maybe I'll find that walking past the City Hall is romantic or that queueing at the bus stop ignites passion. Hmm.....

6Useful Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home